Saturday, November 30, 2013

observed for all time

“You sit crosslegged, upright, posture perfect, a thin layer of summer cotton covers yr delicate & balanced body. Yr hand playing lightly w/ yr hair. Yr silver pendant hanging, low, on yr bare breast bone. I wish you’d uncross yr legs so I could peek at yr ultimate paradise. Yr power source and my spiritual black hole. Yr almost childlike face holds all the innocence & wonder of youth but w/ slight clues as to yr true age. I want to devour you to save me from my boredom. Yr nonchalance as to yr actions, the sucking of the cappucino milk foam off the wooden stir stick, makes you either the best actor or overwhelmingly unconscious. Ah, betrayals, betrayals, the inconsistencies seem to harbour cruel hiding spots for yr games and rehearsals. Rubbing yr legs from knee to ankle, slender ankle. Why, why do I write words about you? Yr beauty must dictate it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment